Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Who knew Buzzards hibernated?

Hibernation is a state of inactivity and metabolic depression in animals. Well the BPUC has certainly been in a state of inactivity and I don’t know about metabolic depression but the following comments have been culled from emails about the disappointment of not playing…

“The lack of players is killing me!”

“All I know is I need to get out of the cube…”

“No bill noooooo”

“I need this Bill you have no idea.”

“That’s crap!!!”

“What is the deal with the lack of commitment?”

“UNSAT”

“Please tell me there's a game today.”

“It has been soo long since there was a game.”

“We couldn't even scrounge two more players...how pathetic are these people to sit on their can all day.”

So, I’m not sure whether it’s metabolic or not but the amateur psychiatrist in me would definitely say there are signs of depression in the air.

Fear not Buzzards! We are Game On today and it looks like a big game so we can ease back into the running for those of you who are not taking muscle relaxers.

Also, since we’ve had so much time on our hand…I’ll be giving you all your Latin nicknames soon. Stay tuned for that much anticipated entry. In the meantime…lace ‘em up. Everybody remember how to throw?

Pull!

No comments:

Post a Comment