Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Photo Day

After two days of having Lidsay hijack the email distribution list, I returned to call the game yesterday. "Mallard" was conspicuously absent. We quickly got response from 8 players (half of whom were named Matt) and the game was on. I also tried to lure more out with the promise of a "surprise".

With apologies to anybody who thought it was going to be wings, beer, Hooter's girls, or me making some lifestyle announcement, it was merely the return of Annette to the playing field. Nursing her bum calf, I asked her to come out and take some pictures with my new digital camera so that we'd actually have something to put up on the blog.

Well, she did more than that, 95 pics and 1 dead battery later, I had more than I wanted. Last night I waded through the mass in my photo publishing software and put some up on the web in a couple social networking sites (lest I miss the opportunity to impress my kids or the campus denizens I hang out with) and then on to our new blog.


Back row LtoR: Jason, Conrad, Matt D, Matt C, Justin, Frank, Tag, & "Wings"
Front row LtoR: Bill, Annette, Kashyap

We had a spirited game of 6 on 5 for a while yesterday with the short-handed team actually getting the best of the game for a while. About half way through the extra body proved to be an advantage after all and the "darks" began to find some scores. What was the final score? Who knows, we never seem to keep track. Here some of the action though:




Kashyap getting ready to pull while Matt "Wings" & Justin look on. Kash must be looking for some belly button lint to give the disc that added wobble in flight.









Where in the world is the disc coming from? Kash, Tag, Matt P, Jason, & Matt C all await its descent from orbit.






Bill flicks one past Jason to Matt D.

No comments:

Post a Comment