Friday, March 20, 2009

Perfect Weather gone bad...

Thursday was supposed to be high 50's and cloudy...I sent out the invite in the morning saying "perfect weather". Then as we rounded the corner of the building I felt the rain and the wind and the temperatures about 10 degrees cooler at least...

"Todd, hold on, I'm taking the camera back in."

That wound up being my best call of the day. The weather was miserable but kudos to the Buzzards who braved it and came out anyway. Todd & I were joined by Conrad, Dennis & newcomer Jeff (welcome out Jeff, sorry we couldn't have a better day for you).

The gold team was comprised of Phil, Bob, John, Kevin & Jason...I think...am I forgetting somebody or misplacing a name somewhere? I want to get this right because you guys rock for playing in that mess. Anytime the disc got the least bit sideways it just blew one direction or another and usually into the ground.

Earlier in the week was better for pictures and I'll share those with you now:

No comments:

Post a Comment